Thursday 9 May 2013

Mis-Adventures In The Iron Kingdoms, Part III 9/5/2013

With my current IK campaign coming to an end I am starting to look at the future.

For my next campaign I am planning to do one based upon the video game Dishonored, a game that in some respects is similar to the Iron Kingdoms. I have already posted some notes on the PP forums which can be found here; http://privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?132821-Dishonored-In-Western-Immeron

A basic run-down of the campaign is that Dunwall exists in Western Immeron as an Ordic whaling town, it is ruled over by the Kaldwin family who are Castellans (a duke in other kingdoms). The players would be a group hired by a local noble to investigate and hopefully find a cure for the Plague that has overrun the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment