Wednesday 19 June 2013

Mis-Adventures In The Iron Kingdoms 19/6/2013

Well, tis been a while since I've posted one of these.

Haven't been getting much Warmachine in lately, so really I'm relying on the IKRPG to get my Iron Kingdoms fix and even then with the end of my tabletop IK campaign I've had to make do with Play-By-Post.

The first PBP game I'm taking part in is Flight From The North, run on RPoL by Whimper from the PP boards. It is a sequel to a previous campaign of his, basically a new group heading into the frozen wastes of Northern Khador to investigate what the previous group found.

Now the second PBP game is one I'm actually running called City of Rats, it is based upon Dishonored and can be found on the PP boards here; http://privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?163944-PBP-IC-City-of-Rats

City of Rats follows a group of investigators who have been hired to find what caused the Rat Plague and hopefully a cure, it takes place in an Iron Kingdoms-ized version of Dunwall and features additional city districts I've created to flesh the city out. I'm experimenting a little with background music to set the tone and theme at certain points, thus far I've had a positive response from the players. I'll also try to post weekly updates from the City of Rats game, just as a summary of whats been happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment