Wednesday 17 October 2012

Armchair Briefing 17/10/2012

Been a while since I've done one of these, but I'm doing something slightly different compared to the others.

I've been looking at the idea of starting a second army and I've considered doing Khador, main reason being I've played them before and its an army I can easily use my mercs with. My idea is to build up a 50 pts Khador force to be combined with my 50 pts Magnus one to form a 100 pts army, though in the mean time I'll be using this segment to post up possible lists as I worked towards my goal.

Natural place to start is the Khador battlebox with Sorcha, I've played with this 'caster before and have a reasonable idea of what she's capable of. So things should be fine....long as I don't freeze my own warjack again. ¬_¬

No comments:

Post a Comment