Tuesday 14 August 2012

Newes Fromt The Front 14/8/2012

Well haven't been able to get any games in this past week and so no battle report to post.

Instead the focus this time is on lists I wish to play, ultimately moving up my current list to 50 points from the 35 points it currently sits at.

pMagnus
- Mangler/Mule
- Nomad
- Renegade
- Renegade
Steelhead Halberdiers x10
Steelhead Riflemen x10
Croe’s Cutthroats
Stannis Brocker
Saxon Orrik
Orin Midwinter
Kell Bailoch

As with my current list the Mule is optional depending on what armies I'm facing, though the big fella will most likely be in when I'm facing melee heavy armies. The Mangler will be in when I'm facing Cygnar, effectively using Magnus' Hit and Run feat to get 20 inches across the board though some careful use of timing will be needed.

Kell Bailoch will probably be paired off with the Riflemen to lend them a hand, whilst the Halberdiers will get the support of Saxon Orrik and Stannis Brocker. Midwinter I've never used but common wisdom suggests he's best sticking close to Magnus.

The Cutthroats will be flank runners, probably operating opposite the Riflemen and helping to clear out infantry thanks to the overkill of Poison they have on every damn weapon!

It'll be a few months before I get the models together for this list but it looks to be a fun one to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment