Saturday 18 August 2012

Town Crier - August

This is little bit of a Public Service Announcement that I plan on doing once a month (probably on the first Saturday of each month) where I'll post news about the blog and where people can post feedback.

I'll kick off this first one with a couple of things I have planned for the blog;

*Add extra pages to compile links for a collection of certain articles together like the Workbench or RPG stuff for easier browsing. Think something like a quick links section.

*Continue with the Mailbox segment, perhaps adding an email form for people to post me questions.

*Review having ads on the blog, my original intention was to use the revenue from them to help fund a custom domain. If people want 'em or not then vote yay or nay in the comments, I'd like to hear people's thoughts on the matter.

*Expand the viewer count, working towards this already.

*See which articles prove popular and which don't, maybe do extra articles (open for suggestion here).

Thats all folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment